Repair shop fire in St. Charles causes $15,000 in damage


Day-to-day Herald report

A hearth Wednesday afternoon at a St. Charles automotive repair organization triggered an estimated $15,000 in harm, authorities claimed.

The blaze was described just soon after 2:20 p.m. on the 600 block of Sidwell Court.

A person worker was in the store at the time of the fireplace and was uninjured. St. Charles Fire Division officers reported no firefighters were injured both.

The blaze was extinguished in fewer than 10 minutes and did not lengthen to the building’s structural components, fireplace officials extra.

The induce of the hearth stays under investigation.

Five neighboring fire departments and St. Charles law enforcement assisted neighborhood firefighters.



Resource website link