POWAY, Calif. (CNS) – Two brothers say their Poway auto shop is a complete loss soon after a fireplace Sunday.
“It’s my livelihood. It is my pride and joy. It was my desire and now it’s turned into a nightmare,” Nolan Pike said.
He and his brother David Pike have operated WOW Auto Treatment in Poway for 6 years. They grew up in the group and have worked on cars there considering that significant university.
Flames tore however the shop at 12255 Poway Road beginning at 6:40 a.m. Sunday. Firefighters explained a next alarm was called for extra enable. It took firefighters about 50 minutes to put out the hearth out.
The garage facet of the enterprise was destroyed alongside with at minimum eight automobiles. Firefighters ended up able to preserve the office environment following to the garage.
“Definitely going to be tricky to satisfy our shoppers and go on utilizing our employees, not eliminate our terrific workforce we have built in excess of the previous five a long time, six years in this making,” David Pike reported.
San Diego County Sheriff’s Office officers are investigating the lead to of the hearth.
“It’s heartbreaking. I never know what we’re going to do to restore this, to carry this back. It’s likely to be tough,” Nolan Pike reported.
The Pikes set up a fundraiser to assist them rebuild. They estimate the damage at far more than $1 million.
Counsel a Correction